Vogue Beauty Clinic @ The Charles Etiquette
Tips to enhance your Vogue Experience:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive late to your appointment, your duration will be reduced to accommodate our next guest.
- Please allow time for parking, as we don’t want you to arrive stressed and late due to you rushing beforehand.
- Underwear must be worn for all body treatments. For some treatments we will provide disposable underwear. Towels are used at all times to respect your privacy.
- We will accommodate those with small children wherever possible, but we do not take responsibility for the care or safety of children.
- The timing of packages is approximate and the order of services specified may change at the therapist’s discretion.
- We accept cash and selected credit cards. Unfortunately we don’t accept Personal Cheques.
As a courtesy to our clients we will endeavour to confirm your appointment the day before. We will do this by either text message or phone confirmation to the number we have on record. This is purely a courtesy and does not mean that if you are not confirmed that we are liable for you not arriving for your appointment.
All bookings for treatments over an hour long are held by a credit card. This is refundable if you cancel with more than 24 hours' notice. (All Non-Refundable if you don’t adhere to our Cancellation Policy.)
When rescheduling or cancelling appointments, it would be appreciated if you would give 24 hours' notice.
No Show Policy
We do not overbook our time and our Therapists are blocked out for the full time of your treatment specified. We give our clients the full courtesy of being our single focus in that time and therefore do not take double bookings. Therefore when clients fail to notify us that they will not be coming to their appointment, it not only leaves our Therapist with nothing to do for that time (therefore losing money for the business) but it may mean that another client has not been able to have their appointment when they wanted to, as time is very precious and we do have many days where we are fully booked. This is selfish and not what is expected of our clients, so to compensate for that, if you have an appointment and you fail to notify us that you can no longer make that appointment it will be noted on your name on the computer system. Therefore when you make your next appointment you may be required to leave a deposit for that appointment to guarantee your booking.